When you come to Zagreb from the South, the first thing you see is a new multifunctional hall Arena Zagreb. It was built in 2008 to host big sports, cultural, business and entertainment events, but thanks to its beauty and grandeur it has become the architectural landmark of the City of Zagreb. Here you can see how to reach Arena Zagreb.
In Arena Zagreb you can attend standing or seated concerts.
Arena is usually divided to: ground floor (parter or fan pit), tribunes (upper and lower), VIP boxes and salons.
• Parter can be either standing or sitting.
• Tribunes are seated places.
• There are seated places and standing places in VIP salon. The VIP salon is most often sold as free standing/sitting.
VIP salon contain a lounge area. By buying one ticket for the VIP salon, you do not occupy the entire salon, but only one place.
• There are numbered seats in the VIP boxes. The VIP boxes also contain a lounge area.
ABOUT TICKETS AND ENTRANCE:
• PRINT@HOME tickets MUST be printed with a LASER printer. Tickets do not need to be printed in color. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to show tickets on a mobile phone.
In order to enter the concert on time, we APPEAL that you come with PRINTED PRINT@HOME tickets.
Fold the Print@home tickets according to the instructions on the tickets themselves.
You will place the folded tickets in Arena's ticket scanning machines.
• Tickets purchased with the “PICK UP OUTLET” option must be picked up at the points of sale (the list is available at: https://www.eventim.hr/en/news/2017/11/new-delivery-option-at-eventim-hr-639821.html)
You can pick up tickets only with the PICK-UP CODE that arrived in the order confirmation.
• Tickets purchased with the “PICK UP EVENINGBOXOFFICE” option can be picked up at the Eventim box office at Arena Zagreb (on the day of the event). Box office hours are announced a few days before the concert (at https://www.eventim.hr/hr/news/).
In order to speed up the process of entering the concert, we ask that each person has their own ticket.