All orders are binding and can not be canceled or changed. When ordering the tickets by Internet, please follow the next steps: step 1 – Choice of event and choice of the number of tickets per ticket category; step 2 – Choice of the method of delivery or pick up; step 3 – Choice of method of payment and entry of personal dana; Step 4 – Recapitulation of all data, last control, agreement with the general terms and conditions, sending the order. Step 5 – Confirmation of the order by Eventim d.o.o.
Data is stored in electronic format. Upon completion of the need to maintain a personal data base or at the request of the participant, the data is deleted. At the moment of processing the personal data, the data subject has the right to review, add, change, delete and transfer the personal data from the data base, in accordance with the applicable regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
The data users are the administrators of Eventim d.o.o. Facebook page (Eventim.hr), employees in the marketing department and employees responsible for customer support.
Without explicit consent of the data subject, personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
Eventim d.o.o. is not responsible for any errors that may occur when mediating misleading, wrong, and false information provided by the data subject.
Tickets bought via www.eventim.hr can be payed by credit/debit card or by bank transfer for customers from Croatia. In case of paying in installments, the customer becomes the owner of the ticekts when the last installment is paid. Eventim d.o.o. partners retain the right to apply their own billing methods. Each ticket becomes valid after the full payment.
By introducing a fiscal law, the ticket no longer has the value of the invoice. An invoice is with the purchased ticket and needs to be kept until the day of the event.
If the event is postponed or canceled, it is not possible to return the ticket and make a refund without submitting the invoice.
Tickets bought via www.eventim.hr can be payed by credit/debit card or by bank transfer for customers from Croatia. Eventim d.o.o. partners retain the right to apply their own billing methods. Each ticket becomes valid after the full payment.
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency (HRK). For purchases from abroad, the amount your credit card account will be charged for shall be displayed in the online store converted into your local currency according to the current exchange rate of the association of credit card service providers. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
Refunds and seat/ticket changes
The customer is not entitled to the one-sided termination of the distance contracts (refund), since the subject of the contract is the provision of leisure time services, which occur at a specific time or in a given period.
Eventim d.o.o is not responsible for any loss or damage of the already purchased / delivered tickets. In the case of tickets purchased through sales points, re-issue is not possible.
In case of tickets for events in Croatia purchased through the Eventim website, re-issuance of tickets may be charged.
Resolving consumer disputes
We hereby inform you that any dispute is settled in a concise manner as well as your right to use external dispute resolution mechanisms of consumer disputes by initiating the procedure of out-of-court settlement of the dispute by submitting the application to the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce, and / or by submitting a proposal for conciliation to the Conciliation Center at the Croatian Chamber of Commerce.
Online consumer dispute resolution
We inform you about the possibilities of solving consumer complaints via online consumer dispute settlement based on the online dispute resolution regulation 2006/2004 and the Directive 2009/22 / EC and the Alternative Dispute Resolution Directive 2013/11 / EU via the link HERE.
Submission of complaints
In accordance with the Article 10. st. 5. Consumer Protection Law, the consumer can send us a written complaint by mail to Eventim d.o.o., Street Vice Vukova 8, 10000 Zagreb and an e-mail to email@example.com. We will deliver a written response within 15 days of receipt of the written complaint.
Alternative Online Dispute Resolution
Eventim d.o.o. offers online ticket sale in Croatia and is responsible for electronical connectivity with the European Online Dispute Resolution platform. As from 15 February 2016 the European Commission provides HERE an European Online Dispute Resolution platform.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eventim d.o.o. does neither commit itself nor is obliged to use alternative dispute resolution entities to resolve disputes with consumers.
This is in accordance with the Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes.
Upon payment of the respective fee, Eventim d.o.o. grants all customers the special right to withdraw from a ticket purchase. Under the following conditions, the withdrawal right may be claimed from the time of purchase until four hours before the official beginning of the event:
Incidents justifying special withdrawal:
Illness, accident, death, pregnancy
• Serious illness, a serious accident, pregnancy complications or complications due to a death, given that the respective event occurred after the time of booking:
– of the eligible person
– of a related party who has booked and annuls the same event.
If several people have booked the same event, it may be annulled by up to 6 parties.
• In case of mental afflictions, special withdrawal is only granted on
– a psychiatrist’s confirmation of incapacity for work and
– presentation of the employer’s confirmation of absence due to incapacity for work.
• In case of chronic illness, special withdrawal is only granted if the event cannot be attended due to a medically attested, unexpected, acute aggravation. Special withdrawal is only granted on the premise that the state of health was stable at the time of ticket purchase.
• In case of pregnancy, special withdrawal is only granted
− if the pregnancy commenced after the ticket purchase and the event takes place after the 24th week of pregnancy,
− or if the pregnancy commenced after the ticket purchase and attending the event would put the unborn child at risk.
Delay and breakdown of public conveyance
If attendance of the event is impossible because of delay or breakdown of public transport on the way to the event (i.e., admission has closed or the event has already ended).
Breakdown of vehicle before arrival
If the private vehicle or cab taken becomes unfit to drive because of an accident or breakdown on the way to the event. Key and petrol mishaps are not covered.
Rescheduling of the events on the part of the organizer
If an event is rescheduled or a venue changed and the ticket is valid for the new date or venue: should the entitled person be unable to attend the rescheduled event due to an incident justifying special withdrawal.
Cancellation of the event due to insolvency of the promoter
In case of cancellation of the event as a result of the opening of pre-bankruptcy settlement proceedings, bankruptcy proceedings against the organizer, starting liquidation of the organizer, as well as deletion of the legal entity of the organizers, the customer is assured a refund already paid tickets, all in accordance with these terms and conditions
Duties in case of damage or loss [in case of damage]
• In order to claim special withdrawal, the eligible person must report the incident justifying such withdrawal to the Eventim d.o.o. immediately after its occurrence (latest 4 hours before the events begins) by email: email@example.com with your personal data, name of the event, number of the tickets for which you claim Eventim carefree / Bez brige kupnja ulaznica and short description of the damage.
• The eligible person (purchaser) is obliged to take any steps that may mitigate and clarify damage.
• The eligible person (purchaser) is obliged to fully attend to his or her contractual or legal duties to report, inform or conduct.
• If the damage occurred due to an illness or injury, the eligible person must ensure that the attending doctors are released from medical confidentiality toward the Eventim d.o.o.
• If services performed by the Eventim d.o.o. can be claimed toward a third party by the eligible person, the eligible person must uphold these claims and convey them to the Eventim d.o.o.
• The following documents must be submitted to the Eventim d.o.o. at the designated address:
– original and undamaged tickets
– invoice of the purchased tickets
– certification of death
– documents/official attestations confirming the occurrence of damage (e. g. detailed medical certificate including diagnosis, employer’s attestation, police report etc.)
In case that Eventim d.o.o. doubts the accuracy or truthfulness of the documents, Eventim d.o.o. may, at its own expense, hire experts who will investigate the circumstances on which the withdrawal was requested. In this case, the customer will allow and enable the experts to collect and validate the data on the circumstances.
Violation of duties
If the eligible person violates his or her duties, Eventim d.o.o. may waive or cut its services.
Incidents not covered
• Impaired healing process: if an illness or the aftereffects of an accident, an operation or medical intervention already existed at the time of ticket purchase and have not healed by the date of the event. If the aftereffects of an operation/medical intervention already planned at but conducted after the time of ticket purchase have not healed by the date of the event.
• Cancellation on the part of the organizer: if the organizer is by legal or contractual terms obliged to reimburse the customer for the services not performed, if the organizer’s bank account is blocked or the organizers is unable to pay its obligations, but at the same time there is no opening of pre-bankruptcy settlement proceedings or bankruptcy proceedings against the organizer or starting liquidation of the organizer or deletion of the legal entity of the organizers. This does not apply to a rescheduling of the event on the part of the organizer.
• Not covered under this policy are
− incidents occurring before or upon conclusion of the contract or ticket purchase,
− and incidents that are predictable for the eligible person at the time of conclusion of contract or ticket purchase.
• Events do not qualify for special withdrawal if they have been induced by the eligible person in one of the following ways:
– alcohol or drug abuse
– suicide or attempted suicide
– participation in strikes or civil unrests
– participation in races and training with motor vehicles or boats
– participation in hazardous activities consciously putting the participant at risk
– gross negligence or wilful intent
– committing or attempting to commit crimes
• The following events and their consequences do not qualify for special withdrawal: war, terrorist attacks, any kind of civil unrests, epidemics, pandemics, natural disasters and incidents involving nuclear, biological or chemical substances.
• Consequences of official decrees, e. g. confiscation of property, arrest or ban on leaving the country, do not qualify for special withdrawal.
• If the assessor (expert, physician etc.) directly benefits or is related to the eligible person by birth or by marriage.
• Related parties shall mean:
– relatives (married spouse, parents, children, parents-in-law, grandparents and siblings)
– the partner, as well as his or her parents and children
– guardians of minors who do not travel, or relatives in need of care
Any business/organization/company performing the event services for the eligible person on the basis of a contract shall be considered an organizer.
• Public conveyance
Any public carrier running regular routes on the basis of a schedule and licensed to carry all fare-paying passengers. Cabs and rented cars are not considered public conveyance.
Any sudden and unexpected failure of a vehicle that is caused by an electric or mechanical malfunction and resulting in the impossibility or legal impermissibility to continue the journey. Broken tires, lack of petrol, keys locked in the vehicle and discharged battery are equated with breakdowns. Loss or damage of vehicle keys and wrong petrol are not considered breakdowns and are not covered under this policy.
• Personal accident
An accident shall be the sudden, unintended impact of abnormal external factors damaging the human body.
• Motor vehicle accident
An accident shall be the damage of a motor vehicle, caused by the sudden and violent impact of external means and resulting in the impossibility or legal impermissibility to continue the journey; in particular incidents involving crash, collision, tipping over, falling down, and being mired, stuck or sunk.
• Serious illness/serious aftereffects of an accident
Illnesses or aftereffects of accidents shall be considered serious if they result in temporary or permanent incapacity for work.
The Order Fee is charged from 3rd of April 2017, in the amount of 10 (ten) kunas. The Order Fee represents coverage of necessary administrative and material costs, costs of banking transactions and other operating costs. The Order Fee is charged per order and does not depend on the number of tickets in order.
Eventim d.o.o. is not liable for tickets lost in the mail. In addition, Eventim d.o.o. can not be held liable for the delivery by third parties i.e. by the post office or other delivery service providers. Claims for damages resulting from the non-delivery of tickets can not be accepted by Eventim d.o.o. The loss of any other admission authorization can not be compensated.
Event cancellation, changes, refunds
Eventim d.o.o. is not the organizer of the event and is not responsible for the refund of admission prices, but will make all effort with the organizer to do such. In case of cancellation or postponement of events and refund, the amount of the ticket price, minus any additional costs (shipping costs, services, etc.), will be returned to the customer only at the point of sale where the tickets were purchased, maximum two months from the date when the even was supposed to be held, unless the Eventim has fulfilled its financial obligations to the organizer of the event, and in this case, the refund is done directly by the organizers of the event, about what Eventim will inform the point of sale.
In the case of cancellation of an event the ticket(s) can be returned up to two months after the date of the planned event, as long as there is no disagreement with the terms and conditions of the organizer or event location, with the same method they were received (either to the outlet where they were purchased, or in the case of a telephone, fax or online booking by sending the original tickets(s) by registered mail to the address: Eventim d.o.o., ulica Vice Vukova 8, 10000 Zagreb. The ticket is invalidated by this process.
Minimal or justified changes to the cast or the program is a reserved right. In the case of cancellation, postponement or changes to cast and program expenses incurred (e.g. journey, hotel, outlet charges, or delivery charges ) will definitely not be reimbursed.
By introducing a fiscal law, the ticket no longer has the value of the invoice. Invoice which is obtained with a purchased ticket must be preserved until the day of the event.
If the event is postponed or canceled, you can not return the ticket and gain a refund without producing an invoice.
Ticket voucher - a gift certificate
Ticket voucher - voucher must be redeemed in full by the date specified on the same. If the ticket price is lower than the value of the voucher, difference will not be refunded.
The customer accepts that the data provided by him electronically will be electronically used by ther companies for the purpose of fulfilling the contract. He also agrees to a transfer of these data within the legal provisions and restrictions of the data protection laws to companies in within the same group as well as to the event organisers concerned. The customer is made aware that this agreement can be revoked at any time.
Area of validity, place of jurisdiction, law
Place of jurisdiction for corporate and private clients are the legally competent courts in Zagreb.